So, What's the Bottom Line? covers a wide array of topics relating to the business world, from marketing initiatives to communication, customer retention to strategic planning, and everything in between. With short motivational chapters and clear and concise action plans relating to each topic, business professionals will find this new book to be easy to implement and a guarantee for success.
Perfect for salespeople, marketers, seasoned executives or entrepreneurs just starting out, So What's the Bottom Line? offers clear direction guaranteed to garner results and lead to success in the field. Experience-based tactics and common-sense ideas point out the obvious yet often overlooked human aspect of business and marketing, and demonstrate how to use human relations to further your business goals.
Business Strategies For Success
If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six sharpening my axe.
– Abraham Lincoln
You can have brililant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.
– Lee Iococca
Out Of The Box Marketing
Some men look at things the way they are and ask why? I dreamof things that are not and ask why not?
– Robert Kennedy
In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative original thinker, unless you can also sell what you create. Management cannot be expected to recognize a good idea, unless it is presented to them by a good salesman.
– David M. Ogilvy
The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well, the product or service fits him and sells itself.
– Peter Drucker
Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising.
– Mark Twain
Sustaining Your Business
The customer is why you go to work. If they go away, you do, too.
– David Haverford
By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail.
– Benjamin Franklin
Download your FREE chapter,
“The 11 ‘Power Words’ of Marketing,”
from “So What’s The Bottom Line?”
Yitzchok Saftlas is the founder and president of Bottom Line Marketing Group, an award-winning marketing agency helping hundreds of corporate, political and non-profit clients since 1992. Yitzchok's new book: 'So, What's the Bottom Line?' published by Morgan James, contains timeless advice for marketers, seasoned executives and entrepreneurs. He is the host of the weekly business radio show, 'Mind Your Business' on 77WABC in the New York / New Jersey metro area as well as on C-Suite TV and C-Suite Radio. Additionally, Yitzchok is a featured columnist in the Yated newspaper and Mishpacha Magazine, both international weekly publications.
Interview with Nachum Segal on JM in the AM, 91.1 FM WFMU
Interview with Zev Brenner on Talkline, 620 AM WSNR
Interview with the 'Moneywise Guys' on 96.1 KERN Radio in Bakersfield, CA
Interview with “Business With The Boys” on – AM580 KRFE in TX
KLORadio The Mills Crenshaw Show – 03.01.16 in Salt Lake City
Praise for So What’s The Bottom Line?
- 'Yitzchok Saftlas gives insightful information in his book, “So, What’s The Bottom Line”. From the benefits that one can derive from being prepared to address a situation/opportunity at a moment’s notice, to insights about making positive impressions, to simply saying ‘thank you’ and the value that adds to your persona, Yitzchok discusses ways you can address and increase opportunities for the rest of your life.
If you want to position yourself to outdistance your competition and get an advantage, get the advantage by getting “So, What’s The Bottom Line”. In so doing, you’ll enhance your knowledge base, as you enhance your bottom line for many years to come. '
The Master Negotiator & Body Language Expert
- 'Job well done…a simple quick read with tangible to do's and lessons for those that are starting out or for those that have been in business for years.'
Jonathan Gassman, CPA/PFS CFP CAP
CEO, Gassman Financial Group
- “I enjoyed this book immensely. It’s filled with fascinating insights and practical strategies to take any business to the next level and beyond.”
David J. Lieberman, Ph.D
New York Times Bestselling Author
- “‘So, What’s the Bottom Line’ is an indispensable resource for anyone looking to make a mark in today’s world. It is as engaging as it is educational – the type of book you read in a single setting, and then re-read at a snail’s pace.”
President, The November Team
- 'What Yitzchok Saftlas has done is design a compass to guide the experienced executive or the marketing novice through any step in planning or organizing a selling strategy.'
Honorable Bob Turner
Noted Media Executive and US Congressman
- 'Your book is great! In addition to a guide to effective marketing, it also has many insights to effective living. You teach among other things, how to plan, make goals, think creatively, present memorably, overcome disappointment and remain optimistic.
Thank you, thank you!'
Author of 5 books and 10 cassette programs on personal and professional growth
- 'I have read a lot of it already and have really enjoyed it!
Love how the ink sparkles against a flashlight.'
Publisher, The Baltimore Jewish Home
- “This is the type of book that you want to keep in your briefcase for easy access on a daily basis.”
- 'The Seth Godin of the Jewish World…wait Seth Godin is Jewish. No matter, Saftlas has made a huge impact in the Jewish world. Thanks for all the years of inspiration!!! Keep it going…”
Creative Director, Mishpacha Magazine
- 'I’m really enjoying your book. It’s filled with good solid smart advice, and with such nice relevant examples and tactics. That’s the bottom line! Thank you!”
- 'Yitzchok Saftlas's new book, “So, What's the Bottom Line?' is already proven to be an indispensable resource and a book I will turn to time and time again. Thank you, Yitzchok, for having the vision to write such an amazing guide. I love the Bottom Line Action Steps at the end of each tip! My favorite is on page 44: “Choose words wisely — the right words can make all the difference in the world.” You truly are a master of marketing!”
Sheila Moore Anderson
President, Image Power Play
- 'Your new book is a goldmine. I would suggest you call it – top of the line!”
Rabbi Moshe Goldberger
Noted author of over 25 books
- 'Just started reading So, What’s the Bottom Line? and I’m learning so much from its content – section after section! Much hatzluche in everything you do!”
- 'Thank you very much for your wonderful book. First I went to buy it at Amazon, but it was sold out! I found it at a local bookstore and can't put it down! Many great ideas.'
Rabbi Shai Markowitz
Director, Lefkowitz Leadership Initiative
Agudath Israel of America
- 'I just wanted to let you know how impressed I was by your book, 'So, What's The Bottom Line'. I look at it literally every day. It is full of so much solid advice. You make important tips and techniques so enjoyable to read with your different cases, facts, proofs and stories. This is a book that anyone running any type of organization should read.'
Rabbi Tzvi Bider
Chicago Center for Torah & Chesed
- 'The book is written so well, with short clear advice. The plan of action makes it head and shoulders above other books. It's really a must read for anyone in business.'
Rabbi Ahron Gobioff
- 'Your book 'So, What is the bottom line?' is a reflection of your vivid personality, attention to details, positive attitude and your respect for people, regardless of position or background.
Your book, which is an accumulation of decades of experience in the 'real world' is written in a clear, concise, and reader friendly manner. The bottom line action steps on the bottom of each page include practical steps which are easy to implement!
I am sure that this book will be an asset to many business owners and marketers.'
!Max's founder & International Transformational Speaker
- “This work is an impressive roadmap for the entrepreneur containing bite size gold nuggets. The informative lessons are clear and concise; perfect for the typical readers attention span of thirty seconds. Terrific read!”
Rabbi Yehuda Soleimani
- 'I just finished your book, So, What's The Bottom Line for the second time. It's so well written and filled with helpful articles! It's seldom that you find a book with so many helpful ideas that you can actually implement.'